Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yesterday for F.H.E.

Kiel and I thought it would be grand to go to the Temple. I rushed home from work, quickly changed and we were off. But to our disappointment, the Temple was closed :(. Temple work is a great F.H.E. activity for couples like us that have no children, but then it dawned on us, temple workers have families too and they get to be with them tonight :)

Since we were there anyway we took some pictures (are you surprised?) of us at the temple and then went to visit cousin Amy and catch up on some hot gossip.


All pictures in this post were taken by Kiel with his cell phone. To learn more about my religion and why we have temples click here.

1 comment:

lisa c. said...

I know this is a random comment, but it makes me so happy to see you guys so excited to go to the temple:) Even on Monday night:)I'm grateful for you two!