Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

4 Months & an Excuse to post a wedding pic.

The 25th marked our 4 month anniversary and the birthday of my stepmom Karen (happy Birthday, I need to call you). We don't really celebrate our monthly marks but we'll mention it if we remember.

On this particular anniversary it was activity night and I wasn't in the best mood, I'll admit. After taking all three girls home I think I texted something to Kiel like "Please shoot me" and no it wasn't while I was driving. I've learned my lesson (thanks for the video Brittany). He responded with, "I take it the drive home is going well ;)" and that was that.

But when I got home, my hot husband was making dinner just for me because he had already ate. And the movie Millions was finally downloaded, a good watch for all, especially around Christmas. And so it was, I was happy again, eating the dinner my husband cooked for me and scoping out facebook and that was that.

Then I went to change into my pajamas and my husband wanted me to listen to something. "Babe, come here I want you to hear this"
"Ok, hold on I'll be right out" but knowing Kiel that answer wouldn't suffice, so he came in to get me.
"Babe, COME here I want to show you something"
and then my voice got a little louder even though he was right in front of me, "by the time You take out the trash, I will be ready to see whatever you want to show me"
But he persisted, "Just COME HERE"
"Take OUT the TRASH!" and so he did and I finished changing and that was that.

And now, it was time to listen to whatever he wanted me to listen to. It was a song, a romantic song called Good Company. The most adorable song I've ever heard and we listened to it on our 4 month anniversary and it went a little something like this:

You and me together we'll be
Forever you'll see
We two can be good company
You and me
Yes, together we two
Together, that's you
Forever with me
We'll always be good company
You and me
Yes, together we'll be

You and me
Together we'll be
Forever, you'll see
We'll always be good company
You and me
Just wait and see

and then he said, in his cutest voice "see babe, that's all I wanted" and then I felt horrible, but also wonderful because I really did marry the best man in the whole world, and the story continues...

and here is what his face looks like when he uses his cute voice.