Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goals

I'm not necessarily a "goal" oriented person per say, but I do have checklists of things I want to accomplish. Every week and the beginning of each month I will make mini goals for Kiel and I to accomplish. Like, let's read our scriptures together every night this week and say family prayer every evening. Let's go to the temple once a month. Sounds simple? Not with his schedule but the majority of the time the goals are accomplished.

For this month I decided I was going to write a post everyday for the month of September. I already cheated by writing 5 posts in one day (by the way, is it called a post or a blog?) so I had extra inventory and didn't need to write a blog until today. Thus the reason for this meaningless babble. I have a goal and I plan on having 30 blogs by the time October 1st comes around.

It should be easy, I have my high school reunion, Kiel's Birthday tomorrow (you know what that means long followers, a birthday list of 26 amazing things about Kiel, I'll try and make it better than last year but last year was pretty amazing.) Kiel's Birthday celebration at our place, and last but not least camping. Oh it's a busy month! I haven't had time to make him take me to a chick flick and I've been wanting to see Julie & Julia since I've seen previews for it when we saw My Sister's Keeper.

And one more thing before I "publish post" I secretly want my blog to become famous. Isn't that funny? I am so outdated when it comes to the "blogger world," a world that has existed for 10 years and I just realized it existed in 2008. The Julie/Julia Project started in 2002, 2002 and now 6 years later it's a book and a movie. What would I be famous for? How ordinarily ordinary I am? I need a blog that inspires people, blogs that inspire get noticed. But for now I take pride in being a hard working individual, a wife to my husband and a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Yes, it is a wonderful life :D

No comments: