Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall

Fall Brings wonderful things:
Halloween decorations
Colorful leaves
Thanksgiving
My beloveds Birthday and my own
Cold crisp air
Football
Sweaters
Dresses w/boots

Unfortunately, Fall doesn't show up in Southern California. But that won't stop me. I'm going to make fall arrive even if it stays 70 degrees and the leaves don't change. Today after work, in celebration of Fall, I am going to go get new colored place mats and napkins to go with the beautiful napkin rings and vase that I got on sale at pier 1 on my lunch break. While I'm at it, I might as well pick up some fall colored decorative pillows for the couch ;)

When Kiel comes home it will be Fall and he will say..."you changed the place mats," "you got new pillows" just watch.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I too had to bust out the few fall decorations I have the other day... even though its 100 degrees.