Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend is Over

So if you know me, you know these 3 things.

1. I love parties; the planning, decorating, themes and attending/participating
2. I love to entertain; the menu, the fancy glasses and linen napkins, and of course the guests
3. I love three day weekends
That means this labor day weekend was the Perfect weekend! If you read the previous posts (scroll down there's a lot of posts today) you already know we had a surprise party and tonight we had the most wonderful meal with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles.
Menu:
Snow Crab w/3 home made dipping sauces
Roasted Veggies
Spinach Salad
Cheese Biscuits
Grape and Cran Ras Bubbly
and
Fancy Water

It was so good that no one had room for dessert. A wonderful way to end the weekend.

And because I want to share these pictures but can't think of any blog titles, I will share them here:Kerry, Kiel and I saw this cloud that looked like a UFO on the way home from Sand Diego.
I took this picture on the way home, I like how everything in the mirror is standing still and the car is speeding past.

Also Kiel had a first today: September 7, 2009, Age 25, Time: 8pm, First time trying crab.

Ps, I know Sand diego is really San Diego, but I like my way better.

That's all ;)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Gosh that dinner was good! Thanks again for being an amazing hostest! You are the mostest! :)