Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Over!!!

Finally, all celebrations for the Birthday Boy have been celebrated and I no longer have to hear the words "but it's my Birthday" for at least another year.

First, we went to the Bay Area to celebrate with family and ate at a chinese food restaurant.



Then we ditched my high school reunion to go out with my sister and her husband to Bennihana's and again we celebrated Kiel.



Next we went to a Blink 182 concert.



Last I threw him a party and it was sorta like two parties in one day. The first half was with family and the second half was with new friends.

The group before the balloon launch with Birthday wishes.


So in all seriousness, I love this birthday boy (I love Kiel, but the boy in the above picture is adorable, don't you agree?) and feel blessed to be his wife and put together a celebration(s) in his honor.

1 comment:

TARA said...

Well, I know I think the boy in the above picture is adorable :). Thanks for having us over, we had a great time!