Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

That Didn't Last Long

Kiel broke my candy corn wreath in a fit of rage. He said it was hideous looking and threw it down on the ground. I watched as it shattered into a billion pieces. I then proceeded to crumble to the floor and sob dramatically over my loss.

Pop Quiz:

Can you guess the untruth(s) in the above story?

a. The wreath only shattered into 4 pieces not a billion
b. Kiel didn't break the wreath
c. Kiel broke the wreath but by accident
d. Melissa didn't cry
e. basically the whole thing is made up accept the fact that Kiel broke my wreath by accident and melissa just likes to exaggerate on her blog for entertainment purposes.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I was thinking him eating the wreath would have been more believable. You could have put huge bite marks in it and blame Kiel.
How did he break it though?

Melissa Christensen said...

He knocked it off the door when he was bringing in the dog food. So I can't really complain.

lisa c. said...

ah man! it was cute though