Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Look

I have mother's intuition that Bruce's concentration look is going to play a huge part in his personality.

I remember the moment I got to hold him for the first time, he let out a whimper and I told him it was okay and he stared at me with his wrinkled forhead...for an ENTIRE hour.
Every stranger he meets, he studies very intently. Everyone comments at his furrow brow. I think he is just trying to figure out who they are and if he likes them.
I also think it's very cute.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

I'll say it even though you've already heard it a thousand times...Bruce is just so dang cute!

lisa c. said...

I agree, I loved seeing him just check people out, you could almost see him going through the things he saw you do and hear you say and decide if you were cool or not. He's so cute!