Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Omi and Opa, Nana and Papa, Grandma and Grandpa

I've been fairly busy living life as a baby these last couple of weeks.

First things first; I hate my feet being covered. So most of the time when mom comes to get me out of my crib my pajamas look like this:

And if I'm working overtime, they look like this:

Next, my most favorite thing to do is jump in my jumper:




Also on Wednesday I tried rice cereal for the first time:


And today my schedule was packed. I took professional pictures in my halloween costume. Mom was so busy trying to get me to not eat the grass that she forgot to take "behind the scene" footage so you'll have to wait until she gets her c.d.

Then I had a Dr.'s appointment. I was late on getting my 4 month shots because I was sick so I got them today. I was also weighed and measured. Here are my stats:
Head: 45cm

Weight: 17 and half pounds

Height: 26 inches tall

(all in the 75th percentile)


And the BIGGEST news of today:
I cut my first tooth ;)

After the Dr.'s we went to lunch with mommies work friends. When we came home I was so overtired that I couldn't go to sleep. So I finally jumped myself into a slumber:


Miss you all -


B

2 comments:

Brittany said...

haha.. I love the video of him eating... Its like right when you put it in his mouth he had a realization:

"This...stuff... is.... GOOOOD!"

So cute!!

lisa c. said...

Oh, so cute, such a long day. All you can do is fall asleep in your jumper, isn't that what we all want to do? :)