Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mommy and me


My old ward has the greatest "mommy and me" group. We meet twice a week and do fun stuff with the kids. Piggies and Paws parties, cooking class, and Disneyland just to name a few and every Tuesday is park day. Unfortunately, Bruce rarely goes because it is his nap time. He literally naps from 10-1 and that is the exact time of the activities.


Today, I decided not to miss it. He slept a little bit in his stroller but then woke up and joined the fun.


It was a Halloween Bash at Entradero park. All the kids dressed in their halloween costumes. We had two craft tables, a lunch and a halloween parade.




Here is Bruce's art project. I painted his foot with white paint. Printed it on this piece of construction paper upside down and then decorated it like a ghost. So cute!


"He" also painted a pumpkin. (Okay I painted the pumpkin.)


an attempt of a group picture


I wish I got more pictures but I was holding Bruce most of the time. He is the youngest baby there and all of the kids loved his costume and kept tugging on his tail.


Thanks moms!

1 comment:

lisa c. said...

Such a fun time and group! Bruce did such a great job with his ghost pictures!