Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My video project

I finally realized my computer has a movie maker so I decided to make a movie of Bruce's first five months of life. I was going to finish by his half birthday but I just couldn't stop. I have to say I'm pretty stink'n proud of myself. It turned out really well. Of course there are few things that I need to cut in order to fit more of his 5 month pictures in but I have to show it off now.

Keep your eyes peeled for your baby...don't even get a drink of water you might just miss them.

So... what did you think? I'm dying to know ;)

And sorry to Amy for not having her babies in the credits. It's one am and I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

LOVE IT! Very good! so cute :) Luke would like to know if he gets paid for his special appearance? Haha It made me tear up, laugh outloud, coo, smile and say awe a lot! It meets all the criteria for a LIFETIME movie :) You should pitch it to them!

XOXO,
Fran

Brittany said...

This is really Omi commenting, It logs me in as Brittany. Great video and I love the music.

Love you guys,

Patrice