Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy 1 - month Rhyan

Here are her stats so when she's asks me "mommy why don't I have a baby book" I can say because I blogged everything ;)

Height: 23 inches 100% percentile
Weight: 11 lbs 12 ounces 95% percentile
HC: 35cm 95% percentile

Poor Rhyan has acid reflux and screams ALL - NIGHT - LONG. We are trying some techniques before we resort to medication, I hope this works. Other than that, she's a mellow baby during the day, loves to be cuddled. She can't stand to sleep on her back even if she's elevated, so yes, hold your breath or look the other way; she naps on her stomach and we sleep on a couch at night. I have to be completely upright and she has to lay on my chest to get any relief - her poor tummy. I'm running on fumes, I average about 2 hours of sleep per night and a 3 hour nap during the day. You wouldn't believe the products they try to sell at 3 in the morning on t.v. Lot's of workout machines - really? I'm watching t.v. at 3 am because I have a screaming baby and you think I care about my thighs? Why don't you try selling baby sleep machines or energy drinks that reboost your immune system, metabolism and yes "if you drink this, you physically do not need sleep" - oh that would be amazing!

I think I've officially gone off the deepend - and get this, I told my boss I could go back to work! Ha! What the heck was I thinking? This week has been extremely unproductive work wise.

Oh I'm sorry blog reader did you want pictures? Too bad ;)

No comments: