Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A different perspective...

Since today was maybe the worst days of the year and definitely the month I've changed my outlook on a few things...

Disclaimer: These are meant to be funny and not taken seriously in the slightest

1. An oversized BYU t-shirt and pink polk-a-dot pajama bottoms, is a perfectly suitable outfit to go grocery shopping.

2. Showering only on the weekends does not equate to bad hygiene

3. Polygamy...uh, yeah. Minus the husband sharing part, I get what those ladies are talking about. I could totally live on a huge farm with all of my sister wives, where if I needed just a tiny break to tinkle, I could drop my kids next door to Aunt Brittany's house, or Aunt Brigitte, or Aunt Shelley or Auntie Fran. What do you say ladies? Shall we go look for one giant piece of land and start building? I say we build in a giant square so all of our backdoors open up to one huge back yard. Stipulation: Must have own husband, and own income. Yeah, I've been thinking about this too much.

I've already said too much...goodnight




3 comments:

Shelley said...

And we'll need at least 2 acres per family to farm for food and solar panels on the roofs to power the house and we can be totally self sufficient. I'm down. We'll have to move to nebraska or someplace like that... not so exciting... but at least we could tinkle privately.

Brittany said...

Haha, thats funny. Gabe's sister actually is considering something like this for real. haha Its not a bad idea really if you think about it. cheaper to build your own house in the long run than buying. We could even have a "house" just for baking stuff too. Like a big kitchen we all share and can go make bread and all sorts of goodies in with industrial size mixers and tons of ovens to keep up with all our kids! =P

Omi said...

Omi and Opa could live in the middle and watch the grandkids all day.