Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy 28!


Well, it's that time again that I make a list of 28 amazing things about Kiel. But I really can't think right now, so I'll just say one: The mostest amazing thing about Kiel...He manages to get a good night sleep despite the fact we have a newborn in the house that doesn't sleep. (If only he could teach me this trick I would be willing to write more amazing stuff about him.)

The birthday boy got a gun, remember? And Bruce got him an ipad, that kid is awesome right? Rhyan got him a big fat fully loaded diaper. Yesterday we went out for sushi and enjoyed a lovely dinner coupled with two unhappy children. The food was delish, I guess that's all that matters. Bruce loved his terriaki (sp?) chicken and pot stickers.

But in all seriousness, Kiel is an amazing father and husband. Two children is not an easy pie to slice (is that a phrase? NO, well I just made it one because I don't fry fish but I slice pie, so there. But in reality I hate pie, worse dessert ever. Oh my we are way off topic here.) Ahem, The Husband is grand and together we are raising to beautiful children tag team style, so far its worked.

Happy Birthday my love, I can't wait until you turn 30!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You clearly haven't had my pie.