Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big News

Bruce was army crawling this morning and this afternoon he was crawling. Here is a video of him putting the pieces together. It was so exciting. I was more than over joyed.



We have been really sick. Bruce is teething like crazy. His top right tooth broke through over Christmas break, his 2nd top tooth is coming through now and his bottom lateral incisor broke through last night.

On top of which, we've both been battling colds and I've had first trimester, blues, mood swings and nausea.

We brought in the new year quietly at home. Once I feel better, everyone will be inundated with pictures of Bruce but as for now you can watch this video of him crawling/army crawling.

Love you all!

Mel & Kiel

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay Bruce!

Brigitte said...

Haha, you can just tell he's proud of himself. Cute!!

lisa c. said...

that's so fun to watch!!! (and I've had some kind of cold/whatever ugly virus too, sorry:)

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

I am actually depressed after reading this post...gonna go slit my wrists now!

Sunni said...

awww congrats Bruce! that's fantastic!