Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Like last year, this year was life changing.

For the first half of the year or for 5 months of it I got to eat what ever I wanted, packed on the pounds and for the first time in my life realized the true meaning of cankles. It was fun, exciting and sometimes miserable being pregnant, I can't wait to do it again! Hardy har har.

We celebrated our first anniversary on Catalina Island when I was 9 months pregnant. It was wonderful to get away and waddle around in different scenery for a change.

We then welcomed our precious baby boy aka Kiel's clone into the world on May 16th. And since then his world is our world. The monthly updates posted through out this blog will confirm how fast he is growing and what joy he brings to our lives and many others. He's beautiful, cute and a precious gift from God that we cherish everyday.

As the year comes to an end Bruce and I are fighting a nasty cold and Kiel is working overtime trying not to get sick and to also avoid the mean pregnant lady that resides at his home for another 3 weeks. I think he hates the first trimester as much as I do.

We are excited for what next year has in store for us and ready to face the challenges that will come our way.

In April Kiel and I will celebrate our second anniversary in the beautiful state of Hawaii! It will be my fourth time and Kiel's first time there. It will be the first time we leave Bruce for more than a couple of hours with family. We are both excited and nervous. (Kiel's excited, I'm nervous.)

May will be the month Bruce turns one and in August we welcome our second bundle of joy. From there on out I think it's pretty safe to say my sanity will be absent and I'll be running around like a crazy person for the next couple of years. But we are looking forward to it to say the least.

Happy new year everyone! May it be safe and fun ;)

No comments: