Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Uggggg!

I have so much to blog about, but such little time to do it! I have really cute pictures and videos of the kids along with updates that I hope to post this weekend.

I'm literally going from 5am till 11pm these days. I started work today and I'm not gonna lie, it is near impossible to work at home with 2 under two. Plus, I have an insane goal to lose a substantial amount of weight in just 38 days so I'm never sitting. I haven't turned on the television in two weeks (go me!)

So between the kids, working out, working and being a house wife there is hardly any time to just sit and chat. In fact I was just able to look on facebook a few minutes ago.

And it doesn't look like I'm going to bed anytime soon, we put Bruce down at 7 and I hear him laughing hysterically right now in his crib. I don't dare open the door, hopefully he goes back to sleep :D

No comments: