Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting Deep and Personal with Numbers...

Here it is...my weight and my weight goals ;) The good news is I'm already more than half way to my ideal #!


This magic # is the weight I was BEFORE Bruce pumped me all the way up to...wait for it, wait for it: 195lbs!

I was able to drop down to 146 lbs and then little miss Rhyan came into the picture.

And she pumped me up to ... wait for it, 182lbs!

But so far I have lost 26lbs and my goal is to lose 21 more by NOV. 18th in order to claim my $5,000 cash prize!

I just might be able to do it since money is the motivator and this is how I'm doing it:

1. 44 days of Insanity
2. Sprinkle Sensa on EVERYTHING I eat
3. and cutting processed sugar out of my diet for 30 days

If you do a little math, you'll be able to guess my magic # ;)

Wish me luck!

1 comment: