Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rhyan and her 2 month check up

Here is Rhyan on her two month birthday! Don't you just love those cheeks? And yes she is in her brother's pajamas but I figured it would be okay if I made her wear a flower to bed ;)
Rhyan is really strong and already tries to stand up with daddy's help of course.
She smiles and coos alot now. It's really cute.

Rhyan had her two month checkup last Friday and weighed 14lbs 10 oz and 23 inches long. She is in the 100th percentile in weight and 75th percentile for height.

Rhyan is such a joy to have in our family. She is so calm and patient. She allows me to take care of her brother without a peep from her. She goes everywhere with me! Rhyan has already been to two movies and did great at both! Kiel and I had a date night two weeks ago with another couple and had a babysitter watch Bruce. I wasn't comfortable leaving Rhyan so she went along for the date. We went to dinner and a movie. And then another time I saw a movie with a girlfriend and took Rhyan. She goes shopping with me at 10 o'clock at night while Kiel stays home and watches Bruce. I love it, she's my little side kick. She is doing really well at night now. She sleeps 6 - 8 hours!

Here is a video of her smiling and cooing. Sorry it's really annoying because I am also talking on the phone while recording.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

I know I read this post before, but how is it that I left before commenting?! She is soooo cute! Love the video :)