Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day

Bruce went to his very first V-day party yesterday! It was stressful but also really fun. The kids decorated bags, passed out valentines and ate heart shaped pizza.

Bruce also had his very first taste of candy, not by my choice of course. I don't know what it is about kids but they don't share with the one's they are suppose to and always share with little babies when they shouldn't. I was constantly pulling out skittles, nerds and candy hearts from Brucey's mouth, trying not to have a panic attack myself. (sneaky little kids.) And I guess Bruce got tired of me taking away his treats, because when I tried to take one last candy heart out of his mouth, he clamped his jaw tight and wiggled his head back and forth so by the time I finally got in there it was dust. Oh well, enjoy kid. Because your next sweet will be in five years :D

This year Bruce asked Preslee to be his valentine.
I think it's the giant bows that attract his attention, what do you think?We wish you all a Happy Valentines day as well!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I showed the kids the pictures here.
Jack: "Bruce!"
Mariah: "That's my Baby Bruce!"
Jack: "No, MINE!"
:)