Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Blogger

I like to blog. It helps me update long distant relatives and journal my year with pictures and videos. It's a great idea, I'm glad you made it possible. But here are some things that you should consider adding or changing.

  1. The ability to cut and paste. If I want to blog and a post a recipe I have to type the recipe. It would be nice if I could cut and paste instead. It's annoying blogger.
  2. When I load pictures they all load up top. Why can't it be like the video and load where ever my cursor is? That's lame blogger
  3. While we are on pictures, why can I only load 5 at a time? Be like facebook and let us load more. Come on blogger, get with it already!
  4. Also it would be nice that I could edit my picture after I loaded it. Like say I loaded it to be large and center but now want it to go left. It would be nice if I could do that without having to reload it and "normal." Just a suggestion, blogger.
  5. When a blog is "private" you should have a button that says "request to read blog" or something like that. Instead of telling me that I need to email that person and ask permission. A) I don't have their email address. B) I would feel like less of a stalker if you just let me press the request button. C) My blog is private, and it would make me feel good if people could request my blog. I mean really blogger, I know you can do it. So just do it already.
  6. I think there are a couple more and hey I might be able to do these things and just not know it...is that the case blogger?
Melissa

No comments: