Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JustFabulous



Will be the new brand I will be marketing for. It's not skincare, or weight loss but it's FASHION! I love working for Intelligent Beauty because they market so many brands online and it adds diversity to my resume.

Essentially, JustFab is a service of hand - selected shoes and bags according to your fashion style, delivered to you once a month in your email. You then have 3 choices to make, you may purchase a pair, request for more selections or skip the month and spend your money some other time. Each item is $39.95. Not bad for high fashion items. And it's a lot of fun to see what celebrity stylists have picked out for you each month.

Now, here's the insider scoop. I have yet to buy a pair for this main reason: Most of the heels are 5 inches and that is just not practical for a SAHM whose only day to dress up is Sunday, not mention I'm already 5'9" and do not need to be 5 inches taller. But all of the feedback has said the shoes are really comfortable and good quality. I can also testify that your selection is actually hand picked by stylists and not a logarithm in the computer. Now not all of the shoes are stilettos.

Take Trina, for example: Trina is a clog with a 4 inch heel height and really comfortable. In LA clogs are making a comeback, clunky shoes in general are coming back. They look really good with a casual outfit you want to dress up, such as capri pants and a t-shirt.
And then there is Daphne: Yes, Daphne is a stiletto, but she is a peep toe (love them) and she looks high fashion, especially for under $40 bucks. And I love the color. She is also available in blush and metallic silver, but I love the brown. Great shoes for church!


And here is a sneak peek at Delight. Just one of many bags. Unfortunately, my fav is sold out but this was a close second.

So what will I be doing? I will be working from home, listening to customer service calls and filling out evaluation forms. Once a month I will go into the office to work with CS on product knowledge, save a sale, voice tone etc. The best thing about IB is unlike most companies, everything is in-house. Our customer service department is right in the office and not out-sourced so no traveling required.

Anyway, it was a nice break to go into the office today for orientation. And the best part is...I get free bags and shoes!

Now if you are interested in signing up, no membership fee required go here: JustFab

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I like that purse. What a fun job.