Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm excited to be pregnant!!! It finally hit me and it's about dang time. It's been a roller coaster of emotions with this pregnancy and excited wasn't one of them. Nervous, scared, apprehensive, skeptical (can we really do this?) and redundant (yes, redundant. I just had a baby, remember?) and let's not forget grateful and happy because those were there too. But pure, jumping for joy excitement, well that just happened...like JUST happened, this very second.

And I'm excited for a boy or a girl but mostly for a baby. A tiny sweet, soft, sleepy (please be extra sleepy) baby that I get to hold in my arms for hours and he/she won't squirm away. I'm excited for Bruce to have a sibling to torment and then eventually, hopefully a best friend for life.

And most of all I'm excited for March 18th so we can find out if Bruce is having a brother or sister and if I need to go clothes shopping for tutu's and hair bows because you better believe my little girl will be nothing short of a pretty princess...no tomboys allowed.

Oh, a sweet little baby that eats every two hours and poops just the same. I can't wait!

No comments: