Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Shower, Bay Area Style!

This weekend I packed up the dog, kidnapped Beth and headed up north to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Christensen with my friends and family in the bay area.

The shower was so much fun and I got to see friends that I haven't seen since high school.

Activities: Decorate a onesie, create a baby face using photo's of Kiel and Melissa, drink applejuice out of a bottle and play trivia.



My stepmom made the food, she is an amazing cook! Menu: Chicken salad sandwhich on croissant role, Tortilla and Potato soup, potstickers, fruit and potato salad.


Nicole Evans made the cake

Me and my mom

Me with my prego sisters, the oldest already popped hers out.



Group Pic

Thank you Frances and Karen for your hardwork and making it so much fun. Thank you Jana for the potato salad and cookies and everyone else who helped set up!

I also drove to my cousin's friend's studio and took pictures of me and my prego belly. We did a really fun shoot and can't wait to see how those turned out!

Till next time, I already miss my friends :(

No comments: