Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dermstore Rewards and some other nifty discounts

It use to be that every quarter my work gave us Dermstore rewards where we could order product and get 50% off.

Just yesterday they changed it to anytime we want! So now I get a 50% discount on every thing dermstore.com has to offer, amazing! And of course I can hook a sister up if need be. Cousin Lisa your order will be made shortly.

Also, have you mommies heard of this website diapers.com? They sell EVERYTHING baby related but at least 10% cheaper than any store, plus they offer free shipping and NO sales tax, even if you live in the pathetic state of CALIFORNIA!

My favorite service they have to offer you ask...Next day diaper delivery directly to your house! You discover that at 2am you have two diapers left, just hop online order the dipes (at a 10% discount) and get them delivered (for free) in the afternoon. Pretty amazing :) Anyway this is probably old news to most mommies reading this but, I just wanted to share just in case ;)

Happy discount shopping!

Melissa

Ps, those of you that are afraid I will lose my dermstore discount once I change careers, never fear my beautyaholic friends are here and they will hook a sister up in exchange for visiting rights to Baby Christensen.

No comments: