Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Weekend is over! (YAY!)

This Saturday I over did it.

It started with me running down the street in my pink robe chasing the stupid dog who was chasing a very fast cat.

I gave up after 10 minutes (who was I kidding anyway? Even the birds were laughing at me.) The dog successfully ditched me. I went back to the house changed into something a little more decent and began my hunt again.

After an hour, I saw someone walking Montana searching for me, his owner. "That's mine!" I yelled. I thanked him graciously and dragged the moose back to the house.

(The dog needs obedience school...Seriously!!! I signed him up that day, he starts April 9th.)

I was now an hour and a half past schedule. My Seester and her fam were in San Diego and were coming to camp at our place for a night before they headed back to the bay. I scrubbed both bathrooms, turned the baby/guest room into just the guest room, vacuumed the apartment to its entirety, dusted, straightened the kitchen and hiked up and down the stairs 20 times between doing loads of laundry and taking out the trash.

Being a house wife just on the weekends is not easy, though being a full time house wife probably isn't either.

Thank goodness Fran knows how to turn a 2 hour trip into a 4 hour trip or it all wouldn't have been done by the time they arrived.

Anyway, that night I couldn't move. Not even to get up and get a blanket that Kiel SWORE we didn't need because it was too hot (not even a sheet.) I had to crawl out of bed to the blanket and then crawl back into bed and then watch as my husband stole the blanket from me because he was freezing.

Good times.

But seriously, it was good times with Fran, Mike and Ashton!

You all come back now ya hear!

No comments: