Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Shower # 2

This Saturday I had my baby shower in LA at Shelly Carter's home (a friend from church) with my friends and family that lived in the area.

My best friend Beth threw the shower with the help of Kiel's sisters and cousin, Lisa, Shelley and Amy and our friend Monica. It was beautiful and a lot of fun!

The diaper cake, food and dessert! Lisa, made the dessert all from scratch, it was amazing!

Beth had all of the guests make a scrap book page and then put it together, we also played pin the batman mask on the baby and traditional baby shower games like don't say the word "baby."

My work friends and me posing with all my presents.
Between both showers Kiel and I got A LOT of adorable clothes for the boy, our stroller and car seat, pack n play/bassinet and my work got us our crib! Now it's time to go shopping and finish the nursery. I can't wait!
Thanks Again, Beth, Lisa, Shelley, Amy, Monica and Shelly for a beautiful shower!

No comments: