Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturdays

We love Saturdays! We usually get to sleep in and never have a set time to be anywhere. Saturday is the day Kiel spoils me and cooks us breakfast, this is the 4th Saturday in a row and counting ;) We've decided he is the breakfast King. When it comes to dinner I can whip something up out of nothing, but for some reason breakfast is not my expertise. Kiel; however, makes the most delicious, filling breakfasts ever. This morning it was breakfast burritos. Yum!
We did lots of errands this Saturday and then we went to ERIN & STEVE's Wedding!
Tonight we celebrated Steve and Erin as they said their "I Do's" at LMU. Steve was in the same academy class as Kiel and they were roommates for a short while when Kiel was transferred to South LA after he graduated. Everything was just beautiful and the bride of course was gorgeous. Below are some pictures of us and then of Kiel with his fellow academy mates.These four all went to the academy together, the groom is in the middle. Academy buddies Us Again

PS., I think I'm returning the blue dress, it adds an unwanted twenty pounds in the middle.

PPS., I totally forgot that the missionaries will be here tomorrow for dinner so I must go grocery shopping before the clock turns 12am and I turn into a pumpkin.

PPPS., Kiel is working OT tonight and also doesn't know the missionaries will be here tomorrow. Kiel Tired = No Fun AT ALL

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Kiel Tired = No Fun AT ALL
LOL So true... sorry Melissa!

Elizabeth said...

Funny how you went to a wedding... and there are a million pictures of you two, but not one of the bride and groom... only the Christensen. :)