Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bay Area

We went home this past weekend and I forgot my memory card for the camera, thus no pictures but the weekend kind of went like this:

1. Dad picked us up from the airport, said not very nice things about Oakland and let us borrow his truck for the weekend. We arrived to a romantically decorated 5th wheel, thanks to Frances and I reunited with Montana (my dog).

2. Saturday, Brittany texted us early in the morning inviting us to an opportunity for blessings and we opted out. After breakfast from chef Jared, I did my usual bay area stops while Kiel went with his dad to help people move. We then all went to Patrice's high school reunion picnic and that is when I discovered I forgot the SD card to my camera. We ate good food and then I went and got my hair chopped off! Thanks Katie! If you live in the bay area and want something done to your hair go to her she's amazing, Permanent Solutions! To see a picture of the lovely "do" scroll down to the next post.

3. Afterwards we took Kiel's family to the Olive Garden, where we ate and chatted and I watched as they carried on a conversation by using just quotes from movies (as an outsider it is quite amusing).

4. We went to church, which I have to say was a wonderful sacrament meeting, I felt the spirit so strong and then in relief society Diane Billstrom did such a good job on her lesson. It was a wonderful Sunday! Then we went and ate and packed up and ate some more and then it was time for us to go home.

We'll be back September 10th! But not before we go to SAN DIEGO this weekend!

By the way this post is lame without any pictures, feel free to not read it even though it's too late. But all in all it was a great time.

No comments: