Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Reality T.V.

If the title led you to believe that I would be dishing on how much I loathe reality t.v., I apologize, but just the opposite is true. Whenever I watch t.v. Kiel wonders what trashy reality show I'm hooked on next and it's true. If I turn on the t.v. it's to watch re-runs of Jon & Kate plus 8, (that tragedy deserves a separate post...or maybe not.) The Hills, Real Housewives of Orange County/New Jersey/New York/Atlanta and now they are filming Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and I know this because....
they were filming in my office today!!! I was in heaven and made sure to wear my best dress for the event. I guess our company will be a part of taping throughout the show, of course I will try and pop my head in at the most inconvenient times but due to advanced technologies I will be edited out ;(

No comments: