Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's about Father's day and about time

A message from Bruce to his dad:

My dad is the coolest person on the planet and here's why:

He's super funny and makes me laugh even during church:


He's very handy with tools and makes me a make-shift play pen so I can watch him sand mommy's junk:

He let me ride shotgun when he parked his car from the driveway to the garage. It was so intense, I just sat there and took it all in.

He's super tall and lifts me up so I can see all of my surroundings. Plus, check out who I get my good looks from.


He got me a season pass to the aquarium, the seals and sharks and jelly fish are things I could stare at all day. This trip the octopus scared me and my dad lifted me up and saved me.
I follow my dad EVERYWHERE! From the second he gets home to the time I go to bed. Here's a photo of me waiting 15 minutes in front of the bathroom door until my dad was finished with whatever he does in there. Mom took a picture because it's the LONGEST I have ever sat still while I'm awake.
Thanks dad, I can't wait to play tomorrow.

3 comments:

Omi said...

Bruce does have a pretty cool Dad. Love you guys.

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

Oh my gosh! This POST is HILARIOUS :) Cracking up I love HIM so much oh my gosh I just want to smooch his cheeks!!

Brigitte said...

Can't wait to see him again in September, and of course all of you!