Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bruce belated 13 month post

I haven't blogged in awhile and really don't like my last post so it's time to catch up.

Brucey boy is getting so big and although the milestones have slowed down slightly, cognitively I see a new development everyday.

He blows kisses, gives high fives, tries to copy every sound you make and your hand gestures. He knows daddy in sign language along with more, thank you and hungry. I'm sure he would pick up on a lot more, but I need to teach myself first.

He says the words "up," "dada," "daddy" "mama" "no no" "ya ya" "dat" (for that) "do" (for dog) and are you ready for his combo? ...boo boo bear! When Bruce gets hurt he asks for his boo boo bear in his most dramatic voice and this magical thing calms him right down. It sounds more like booo booo bare when he says it. Hmm, it's hard to describe. Really it's an ice pack with a bear on it. I sing his boo boo bear song and the tears stop!

He also knows his opposites, when I say no he says "Ya, ya" and when I say "Ya" he says "no no!" Ha!

For some reason Bruce loves playing in his little sisters crib.


And check out his new hair cut... BeforePs. he took the above picture all by himself while we were driving from the aquarium. Not bad eh?
After
I think he looks more like his cousin Jack with his new hair do.

Anyway this kid is adorable. He learns something new and annoying everyday and I can't help but laugh. He loves to walk while we hold his hands and he took two steps the other day, he thinks it's a game. We try to get him to stand but he flaps his arms so fast in excitement he falls forward.

He favorite thing is to dance, on the stairs. Alright must go cook dinner!

No comments: