Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

This Weekend was big!

My dad and stepmom came to visit us or I should say Bruce.
and i finally got a picture of Grandma Karen and Bruce...and of Bruce eating his first Subway wrapper.
Kiel and I had date night. We went to the temple and then to Bennihana's. I love that place.And if you read my previous post you already know that Bruce was baby Jesus.But did you know that I gave Bruce a shoulder ride? The second one of his whole life.And since this was a BIG weekend. We might as well finish it with our big x-mas present to each other. Check out our massive California king bed!Even Bruce can't believe how big it is.I like the drawers. And how comfy the mattress is. But I think we don't need the box springs, so does any one need two twin size box springs? And that is the end of our BIG weekend!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That's funny. It does look like the box springs can go. I would have to take a running jump to get up!

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

holy cow and by cow I mean gigantic big bed! oh my goodness sakes that is one giant bed :) lots of room if you decide to have a nanny move in! XOXO FRAN