Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby #2

We had a Dr. appointment today and it looks like we were a little ahead of schedule. Baby # 2 is due August 8th, 2011 but they want to take him/her one week early. Which is okay by me, one week less of swollen ankles and pressure on my bladder is always a plus. The heart beat was nice and strong and it looked like a healthy peanut.

The babies will be 14 months and 2 weeks apart. We sure caught up fast to everyone else, now we just need Brittany to hop on the 2nd baby train! Wish us luck, we are going to need it.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm excited for you guys! You'll do great! And let me tell you it gets a LOT easier when they get old enough to entertain each other. And its nice to hear them playing (nicely) together. I tune them out when its not so nice. ;)

Rushell said...

Wow! I am sending you all the Good Luck I have, wrapped in a pretty box with a big bow! At least they will be the best of friends being so close in age! Was this planned?

The Jorgensen's said...

Good luck indeed! You are braver than I am.