Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dis/likes

After being here on Earth for 4 months and some change Bruce has become very good at expressing how he feels. I think that is one thing that is just awesome about babies, they never hold back their emotions. Here is what Bruce likes and dislikes so far...
Bruce loves his beach hat...
Bruce loves his fingers and his thumb.(B in his cute church outfit)

Swaddling
B hates anything that restricts him from movement. He hates getting dressed and he hates being swaddled.

Cuddle Time
B loves to cuddle and talk to you. He loves to hold a burp cloth or blankey while he is doing this and his mommy can never get enough cuddle time with her precious snuggler.

Story Time

B loves story time. I added this to his bedtime routine and he loves looking at the pictures. He tries to grab the pages and sits still through the entire story. I've only read the same book to him for now (repitition, repitition) but he loves it.

Playing with Daddy

Bruce and dad playing pattie cake

B loves playing patti cake with daddy and just recently Kiel introduced the song "itsy bitsy spider" and bruce laughed alot until he saw me with the camera.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute boy! (I mean Bruce!) ;) I'm glad you sing to him Kiel but did you know you have the melody wrong on the second line?... I'm just saying... Haha... You should try singing rock-a-bye baby with Mariah. She can't keep tune to save her life so when she sings with me it totally throws me off.

Brigitte said...

Love him! Can't wait to meet him someday. I love the updates!

Brittany said...

Nice singing Kiel. Way cute!