Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

27 Amazing things about Kiel, with examples


Well it's that time of year again. Kiel is turning the big 2 - 7 and it makes me want to punch him. Only because I'll be turning the big 3 - 0 next month. Oh to be 27 again. Scratch that I do NOT want to be 27 again, unless it was a do over.

  • So here we go a list of 27 amazing things and this time with examples.

  • And just so you know I come up with a brand new list every year with no repeats and I'm doing this on a few hours of sleep (thanks baby B) so good for me:) pat, pat on the back.

27. He's not afraid to put his apron on (figuratively speaking) and get dirty girl style. You know, dishes, scrubbing bathrooms, vacuuming. That's right Kiel does all of that and more. But do NOT ask him to fold clothes, I repeat do NOT ask him to do that:) But also do NOT dust HIS table, HE will do that ;)


26. He's a nerd, electronically speaking. I don't know how he keeps up with it all but he does. He knows the new phones, ipods, game systems, etc. that are coming out, their features, all about their operating systems and I'll just stop before I fall asleep right here. This is amazing because, I don't do this stuff and we always have cool stuff in our home because he does.


25. He makes me laugh and alot of other people too. Such as yesterday when he gagged because my breath smelled so bad...it was funny.


24. He's taking me to Hawaii in April...Aloha!

23. He spoils me (see above example)

22. He makes sure his family is taken care of, such as getting his wife's car smogged and washed and buying her a dresser and so on and so on.

21. He entertains his pregnant wife.


20. Quotes movie lines accurately even if he's only seen it once

19. He takes montana for walks

18. He buys me flowers 17. He paints

16. He makes money

15. He makes Bruce laugh

14. He has great taste in jewelry

13. He grills a mean steak on the BBQ

12. He's pretty easy to please

11. He's tall enough to pee in the sink...not that he would EVER do this, i'm just sayin' he's tall :)

10. He eats all of my dinners even if they're burned

9. He does what I say...most of the time and definitely by the fifth time I say it

8. He cares about family and doing family things

7. He's responsible and adheres to his church responsibilities

6. He doesn't mind when I buy wii points for my wii

5. He bought me a wii

4. He's a professional driver and can arrest people too.

3. He puts together cribs, strollers, baby toys, dressers, changing tables and lots of other stuff...rocking chair ;)

2. He puts bruce to sleep as easy as 1 , 2 , cry and 3

1. He's an amazing father and husband

1 comment:

lisa c. said...

Yay for Kiel!!! Sounds like a good guy:) And yay for 30, it will be super fun!!!