Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

4 Months

Bruce is 4 months today!
Trying to get a picture of this kid is as difficult as teething (Bruce came up with that one.) But seriously he doesn't sit still or he gives me his serious face because he is staring at the camera so intently.

He does make some cute faces tho :)

Bruce is becoming very social and does not like to be excluding from our activities. When we are eating dinner he expects to be in the kitchen, when I am taking a shower he expects to be in the bathroom and that goes for when I'm putting my make up on as well (getting ready for church is such a joy...do you taste the sarcasm?) And when I'm blogging he likes to be on my lap, like right now ;)

He communicates by making noises and hardly cries. If he wants me in his bedroom, he hollars. (I have a video of this, i need to post soon) If he wants more food he makes a different sound etc, etc, etc. He also has a unique sound he makes for when he has poopy pants but I hardly hear this sound because he rarely minds that he has poopy pants (not that he rarely does.)

He is reaching out and grabbing things alot more and with his LEFT hand (mostly.) The floor gym, mobile and the baby in the mirror entertain him for solo play. He also likes the television when daddy is playing his violent video game (yikes.)

He smiles more at strangers, instead of giving them the furrow brow.

And he now stays up for longer intervals. He's a great napper and definitely knows the difference between day and night but he still needs a feeding around 3am.

We'll know his measurements and weight in about two weeks.

Happy 4 months Bruce!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

He's getting chunky legs! I love it. And those faces! Hilarious!

lisa c. said...

I love his faces!!! He's so handsome and cute!