Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tales of Bruce Wayne - episode 3

Today was a new adventure. I woke up bright and early ready for breakfast, 6:28am to be exact. Mom was unexpectedly cheery. Maybe it was because she got a solid 6 hours sleep, who knows, it's not my job to figure out her moods anyway.
Mom and Dad wanted to go somewhere, not sure where. I wasn't in a rush so I pooped three times in 20 minutes, one diaper change after another. It was fun. Those two act like diaper changing is in the end of the world, especially dad. Then just as we were about to head out the door... I messed my outfit. Mom wasn't thrilled. An olutfit change later and we are out the door.

Next thing I know, I'm in a restaurant with a waitress just staring at me. Kinda creepy, but I get it, I'm super adorable how could she not?

Then we went to the mall. I stayed awake for the whole thing.

Finally we went home. I was exhausted and took a 4 hour nap. Then it was time to go to the grocery store. This time we played kangaroo. Dad looks awesome, right!?!


I napped while mom shopped.

Last, I fussed for 3 hours when we got home. I was tired. Finally I got a bath. Exactly what I needed.
Till next time -

B

1 comment:

lisa c. said...

no big deal...way to go bruce, make sure the folks focus all on you!:) Such cute adventures by bruce!