Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Babies at the Bay

Kiel unexpectedly got 8 days off. We packed and packed and packed our truck and headed to the bay area, a place we call home.

Bruce was blessed by his father last Sunday along with two of his cousins.
me, jelly belly, bruce and kiel

There were lots of people there to celebrate the special occasion and many that were missed.
frances & luke, michelle & avril, me & bruce, katie & mickey

marcie, me & Bruce, sarah
Bruce with most of his cousins that were there, minus Sydney who went home early due to exhaustion ;)

and somehow I missed a big group picture with the grandparents. Oh well.

We got to spend lots of time with Kiel's family and I got to finally meet adorable Sydney girl. Bruce and Syd also met and at one time they even made eye contact.
Syd and Bruce playing at Omi's house
this pic and the one below were taken at great grandma keddington's house.4 generation: Bruce, Grandma K, Omi, Kiel
Bruce also met his bigger younger cousin Luke. Bruce is 2 weeks older than Luke. Here they are taking a nap together in Luke's crib.

Kiel and I actually got to see a movie in a theater. Grown ups. A good watch ;) Thanks again Omi and Opa!
We also had lunch with friends at skips and lunch with an old friend from high school.
After being surrounded by all of those babies that are Bruce's age and visiting our family and friends and checking out the decent prices in housing we are contemplating on moving back to the bay. Only time will tell :)

1 comment:

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

Hmmm I need you to visit us out here so much that you have nochoice but to move... That would be so great! Luke needs a best buddy to grow with and I love how informitive you are... It's my second time around at this and I'm learning so much from you! You guys are such a great couple move back!!!!!!