Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm in there somewhere

(This picture has nothing to do with my post, I just want them really, really bad)


This weekend I got a glimpse of me. I felt so good I baked cookies and laundered Kiel's 100% wool pants and dried them (thank you very much). I also made dinner for us both, so what if it was only a salad (baby steps, baby steps) it was good (so good I made it again the next day) and Kiel was appreciative.

Speaking of my hot (that's H - O - T, hot - but say it more like hawt) husband he's been amazing. For a month now, my routine was simply: go to work, go home, crash on the couch, eat food Kiel brought me, go to bed. He cleaned the kitchen and whatever else, made me anything I wanted and put in my favorite new show (24) so I could relax, mind you he's been working 12 hour shifts. Oh and yesterday he organized the pantry, but that's not unusual. He always organizes the fridge and pantry for me. I make it disorganized because I know he loves to organize it so much (and if you believe that, I got some ocean front property in Arizona).

So I think it sufficeth me to say, Kiel was really happy when he came home and I was no longer in the depressed, pathetic and irritable mood that had recently consumed my days. But not so happy to find his wool pants went through the washing machine.

On another note, we found a place to live! It's right down the street from where we live now but much bigger and a two bedroom. This means Montana will be able to move in with us, we have cheaper rent and we stay in the same ward.

Kiel works on weekends now, boo hoo! I have been to more steak restaurants in the last 3 weeks than I have in a year. It probably would have been amazing if I didn't have a vegetarian living in my belly. One of the dinners will be a separate blog, I was surrounded by amazing people that have accomplished amazing things and are not done yet.

That's all for now, but if anyone wants to send me cinnabears I promise I will eat them.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Have you had chocolate covered cinnamon bears?!! Mmmm... so good! If I could I would send you some. You can get them at BYU-Provo at the candy counter but I don't know where else.

lisa c. said...

Celia needs to bring home chocolate covered cinnamon bears at the next holiday and then you will fall in love with a new candy!! two good things that are fantastic! I hope things are going well and that you are feeling a little better:) Congrats on the new place!

Rushell said...

Cinnamon Bears! Seriously what I craved with Dylan, 2nd baby, for 9 months. I ate them by the bag full. Jeff found them at Cabela's for me. Do you have that store in California? It is a large outdoors, fishing, camping store, but they carry bags and bags of delicious cinnamon bears. Congrats on the new place!