Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Disneyland Part 2

Meet Maddie:


She loves dogs, prefers a dry cheddar cheese sandwich on white bread for lunch and hates the movie "A Walk to Remember" because the girl dies at the end.

Maddie is my oldest niece and I had the pleasure of spending the weekend with her. She made me laugh, asked all sorts of questions about parenting, and was so grateful that I felt I needed to be more grateful in my life.

It was Madison's turn to go to Disneyland and Beth also came along. We had so much fun and did not stop until Maddie dropped (literally).

Here are a few pictures of our day. Unfortunately, Kiel couldn't come play.
Jasmin, who went everywhere with us.
P.s, I got my Cinnabears. When I came to work Friday morning they were sitting on my desk and tasted better than I remember. Ask and ye shall receive!

No comments: