Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Dead Man Sleep

Four days out of seven, Kiel is so exhausted when he falls asleep he looks like a dead man. He sprawls out on the bed face down literally looking like he's just been shot in the back. Whenever I see this I feel like getting out my chalk and tracing his body like the police do when someone's been shot in the street.


When Kiel is in his dead man's sleep, you do not bother him. I repeat leave the man alone, for your safety and the saftey of those around you. For example, I made this mistake last night and he told me I nag like his mother (no offense Patrice). I let it go, knowing that it wasn't Kiel but Kiel tired that was talking.

Anyway, sometimes when I can't sleep I scratch Kiel's back or his head and it helps me dose off. So last night I couldn't sleep and started scratching dead man's back and when I layed my hand down on his side, dead man moved my hand back to his back so I could continue scratching.

Typical Kiel, even when he's in his dead man's sleep he still bosses me around. Of course the next morning he doesn't remember a thing, even the part when he said I was like his mother.

No comments: