Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Noteworthy events

1. March 25th, Rhyan's two top teeth broke through at the same time. That makes four chompers before 8 months of age!

Sidenote, I'm happy to report she is very gentle with her teeth ;)

2. March 27th, Bruce Pee'd all over Rhyan.

Explanation: I was getting both kids ready for a bath. I sat Rhyan down in her Bumbo chair and undressed Bruce first including his diaper. He bent down to pat her on the head and then he PEE'D on her! In typical girl fashion, Rhyan screamed her head off, as if she knew what just happened. I watched the whole thing in slow motion and tried to get B on the potty during mid stream. All I can say is, well if Rhyan didn't need a bath before she definitely needed one after that incident. Boys!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

haha nice! I can imagine Rhyan "Aaahhh! He pee'd on me!! Gross, gross gross..."