Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tales of Bruce Wayne - episode 6

INCOMING, an emergency landing! Isn't this cool? Dad let me play with his gaming gear for a real quick second and it really was a quicker second than I had hoped. I didn't even get to stick the controller in my mouth. Darn daddy's quick hands!


My cousin Luke came to visit. We are best buds. I bite his foot...He bites my back...
But really, he is my best bud and the one I want to have my back if my diaper gets dirty.I went to my very first birthday party! And you know what, I was invited to two that day. I decided to go to my cousin Kurtis's 5th birthday because Kurtis LOVES me and I love him.
At Kurtis's party he had a GIANT castle inside the church gym. This castle was so huge! It's the exact castle I want to buy my lucky bride when I grow up.Hi Kids, my name is Bruce. Where did you learn to be so independent? I tried to get a group shot with my bud Kurtis but there were too many distractions. Kurtis loves to give me eskimo kisses and it makes me laugh.
They also had a pinata at Kurtis's party... now how do I ditch dad and get a hold of that stick? After cake, gifts, contemplating castle real estate and pinata whacking I'm a bit tired.
Now onto more important business. Mom LOVES to play fashion show. I have to say this is HER favorite game and not mine but you might as well look at the pictures since they exist. Mom thinks this jacket is super cool because it belongs to Kenneth Cole. I don't know who this baby is but I would love to thank him for his jacket.Now this is just down right embarrassing. First the hat does not flatter my double chin and second...really mom!?! In JUST my diaper. Really!?!Next is my holiday sweater with my newsie cap. I know I'm just a baby, but really a sweater this heavy belongs in Alaska NOT Sunny So Cal. Is she trying to make me itchy on purpose? But cool cap eh?Finally an outfit that has normalcy. I dig this.And THAT IS IT, I put my fut down. I'm so tired of the pictures and these ridiculous hats and now a paper crown? Forget about it. ( I say this with my best baby italian accent.)

Oh and let's end with a milestone, I've graduated from my bath hammock to my frog lily pad. I'm getting to be such a big boy! Happy Thanksgiving!

Baby B

1 comment:

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

hooray for lily pads and baths :) I love you little B!

Love Auntie Fran