Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Half

*About the photos below. I like to post them all because of all of the different faces he gives me. The funniest part is that right before each picture snapped he was giving me his biggest semi-toothless grin but as soon as this boy spots a flash I get the "deer in headlights" look. And this was his, I am DONE with the photo session, face.


Break out the tissues...my baby is getting bigger and bigger and heavier and heavier.

This month has been a huge progression month for Bruce. He has TWO bottom teeth and more are coming.

He loves to boogie to music. He gets on all fours and bounces back and forth to the beat. And his favorite song of all times? Usher - Yeah. One of our friends from our ward discovered this when Bruce was at the trunk or treat and his parents were out on a date. I have yet to catch it on video but as you can imagine it is the most adorable thing you have ever seen x 10. I mean just picture it, a little baby on all fours shaking his booty to his favorite hip hop song and then picture that baby as Bruce... I know right!?! ADORABLE.

I'm not sure when Bruce will be crawling but he pretty much has everything figured except his arms. Once he figures out they move we are in trouble.

He also plays with babies, fights over toys (really i thought this didn't happen until age two but Luke and Bruce are ready to kill each other over an Octupus toy I have.) and flirts with strangers all day long.
He reaches his arms up when he wants up but he prefers to yell instead.
He discovered his feet.



Learned cause and effect.
Bruce has his schedule set and hates it to be a MINUTE off.

He wakes up at 7:27 am, not a minute sooner or later. He naps from 10 am to 1pm and then goes down for another nap at 4pm for about an hour. And the BEST news about his schedule...he phased out his evening nap and goes to bed at 7!

He does a raking motion with his hands to get toys. He can almost put the pacifier back in his mouth on his own...dad is really pushing for that one.
He's eating solids! So far he's tried sweet potatoes, carrots and squash. He loves all of them. And I think he might be allergic to oatmeal because he got a rash on his belly. So I discontinued use.

And the last news...B finally has his crib set up. No more pack in play. I got his bedding for 20% off and his crib mattress was 50% off thanks to the bedding sale at Babies R Us. Isn't he cute?And this is his "Don't you dare leave me in here, it is not my naptime" face. And if you look closely you can see his teefers ;)Happy half birthday Baby B!

2 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

Isn't it sad how fast they grow??? I still can't believe that my baby is 16 months old.

Brigitte said...

Happy half birthday Bruce!