Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet Po-tay-ta

I don't know why I was procrasinating but we finally fed Bruce solid foods (a solid food besides rice cereal) yesterday. The child LOVED them. He would grunt at me everytime I took the spoon out of his mouth. I tried to get him to smile at his first sweet potato eating experience but of course this is what I got instead...



and at last a little baby smile...
I wanted to wait until he was 6 months old but this kid has an appetite I can't keep up with and the pediatrician said it was time. We're introducing one food at a time that way we know what food causes a allergic reaction shall he have one.
and here is a video for your entertainment:

Every 5 days we'll introduce him to another food. We're doing veggies first and then fruits.

No comments: