Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

We've been sick at this house...

Bruce brought home a little souvenir from Opa and Omi's house last week...the flu bug. He has since shared it with me and I shared it with his dad and his dad has shared it with...?(TBD)

Our little boy had a tiny cough that has since turned into a congested cough, runny nose and last night VOMIT all over his crib, the floor and me.
The only good thing about this venture is he sleeps ALOT. But to counteract that he is extra fussy when he's awake. Hopefully this ordeal will be over with soon, although Kiel is just now feeling it.
On another note, here are more cute pictures of Bruce in the bath. I love taking pictures of him in the bathtub and this time he was trying to remove a washcloth I had put on his head. His left hand placements are so cute...and I especially like the picture where he dragged the washcloth on his face by accident, what you don't see is him having a fit because he can't get it off his face.
And now his new thing is he likes to suck on a washcloth while he's getting a bath and he likes it when I spray his mouth with the water sprayer, makes him laugh every time.

2 comments:

lisa c. said...

He's so cute!!! And I love how you kept him modest:) I'm sorry you guys have been sick, that's no fun. But you have a cute and handsome baby!!! He is changing so fast and looking bigger and older...wow!

Brittany said...

Yup! Opa got everyone sick!