Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy belated 3 months

Bloggity, blog, blop, blob! There is so much to blog about but first things first...

Bruce turned 3 months old on August 16th. We celebrated in the bay area. My baby is packing on the pounds and learning something new everyday. He just started to grab things. I can tell this is not easy for him. He stares at the object very intently before sticking his fist out and grasping it with two fingers.


He loves, loves, loves to stare at his hands and eat them too.

He talks and drools a lot. I go through 5 bibs a day and all the burp cloths we have it seems like. He just started communicating with a "talk-cry" instead of just a cry.
I never realized how wonderful the baby stage could be. I always thought I would enjoy the toddler and preschool stage more, but now I don't know. I love Bruce as a baby. I love watching him try and figure out things. His laughs and smiles are so precious and I especially enjoy his cuddles when he's tired. He is such a sweet little boy and couldn't be more privileged as his mother.

Happy 3 months Bruce!

No comments: