Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pregnancy Prank


I like to play this joke on strangers, trust me it never gets old ;)

Yesterday Kiel and I went to the furniture store after our lovely massages at Burke Williams in celebration of Valentines Day. I played the best pregnancy prank on the salesman at the store. We bought our couches from him, so he sorta knows us but hasn't seen me since I've been expecting so he asked me: "how far along are you?"


I replied, "oh, I'm not pregnant" with a very serious face and watched his face turn sheet white and then he said, "Oh"


Then I told him I was kidding and I was a week shy of 7 months and he laughed and said, "please don't ever do that to me again I almost had a heart attack."


Ha ha - It's the best ever!

1 comment:

The Jorgensen's said...

That's too funny!

In answer to your question about the pump, it's a Medela Pump In Style double pump. I really love it. I just had a hand pump when I had Megan and it was ok. My sister-in-law let me borrow her double electric pump after she was finished nursing and it was SOOOO much better. I decided then to buy an electric one when I had another baby and did just that. I got it at Target and it's actually the same one the hospital was going to give me when I had Dane since he had to stay in the hospital an extra week after he was born. So even though I got it at Target, it's a quality one. Hope that helps! :)