Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

My Top Moments With Kiel This Week


1. Went to the Temple to do service and he turned into date night at the Olive Garden!

2. I cried like a crazy pregnant woman about pregnant things such as stretch marks, varicose veins and loss of bladder control (no none of those things have happened to me... yet) and he took all of my woes seriously and cradled me like a baby until I was done.

3. Came home from work to a vacuumed, dusted, dirty-dish free home.

4. We decided to eat dinner on the couch one day this week and watch a movie. During the movie he took the dog out, served me dessert, got me milk and put my dirty dishes in the sink. All so I didn't have to get up. (And if you know Kiel, he hates interruptions during movies.)

5. Did a load of laundry so I didn't have to and because he needed whites, but still ;)

6. Ate the soggy soup I made and didn't complain.

7. Played Mario bros with me to help me get all of the gold coins in the levels.

8. Took me to Mexican food Friday night so I didn't have to cook.

I love that guy!
M

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a nice guy! :P I still don't have stretch marks and I'm hoping I'll just sneak by them. Keep slapping on that body butter!!

Olive Garden sounds soo good!!